Lease is up
I am compiling a list of what I want in the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and have come to the "ideal" list of features below:
1. Uconnect - I have to have Bluetooth audio streaming. This isn't even negotiable. I have grown so used to it that it would feel like going back to the stone ages to have to plug in my phone every time I get in the vehicle.
2. Automatic - Another must have feature. I will mainly be using this in town, so I don't want to deal with a manual. Heresy, I am I sure, but it is what it is. Apparently, I am not the only one that likes automatics, since they are much more popular than manuals on our local lots.
3. Heated seats - I would love to have this in any new vehicle. I could probably live without it, if I had to, but it would be a major bonus to have it. I have back issues, so having heated seats is a godsend, especially for long trips where it can get tight.
4. Navigation - I would love the bigger touch screen for everything, so I it would be a very nice feature to suit my "techy" needs. It isn't available in the Sport, so that will put me in the more expensive Sahara or Rubicon. I am leaning toward the Sahara since I don't anticipate needing the superior off-road capabilities of the Rubicon.
5. I also want a "normal" color...nothing purple or lime colored.
One on the lot
My favorite BMW was the 135i convertible that I still miss. That thing was just so much fun to drive. While BMW no longer has the 1 series, they now have the 2 series which looks very interesting to a 135i fan. Of course, I already know that I like the 3 series, so I have to say that if I have to walk away from Jeep, I am pretty sure I will be very happy with whatever I end up with.