Now that I have had the 6S Plus for a while, I thought I would suggest my top 5 accessories.
1. Apple Watch - This is one of the all time best accessories. It is an extension of the iPhone, but it is also a way to remotely control the iPhone. For example, notifications, mail, Twitter, etc.. are all just extensions of what you have on the iPhone. However, apps like Apple Music, Overcast, Downcast, FiLMiC Pro, Camera+, etc. will remotely control the iPhone.
2. Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter - Awesome accessory for transferring photos and videos to the iPhone.
3. Plugable USB Hub - Combined with the USB adapter above, it gives you the ability to use a Dragonfly DAC (and other DACs) with the iPhone without a power source.
4. LifeProof FRE Case - I like to take my phone to the beach, the pool, and other wet locations and this is the best case for that purpose. This case also covers the screen (unlike the Lifeproof Nuud case) and gives you some drop protection without adding a lot of bulk. This is the best all around case that gives you the confidence to take your phone anywhere.
5. SteeleSeries Nimbus controller - I got one of these for the AppleTV 4th Gen, but it comes in handy for iOS products, as well. With the iPhone, it is especially nice since you can get your hands out of the way of the relatively small screen.
Dog loving, Big Green Egg worshiping, Tech enthusiast, residing in Memphis, TN. Home of the Tigers, Grizzlies, Elvis, Al Green, Stax, Hi Records, Ardent Studios, Beale Street, Peabody Ducks, etc..
Flickr pics below