1. Barricade Rear Bumper
2. Smittybilt Winch
3. Backup Camera
4. CB - still deciding on a model (will most likely have it installed with the camera)
5. Teraflex Big Rotot Kit
6. Side steps (it would make it easier for my girlfriend to get in the Jeep)
7. Soft Top of some kind. I am hoping Bestop comes out with a top that has the same features at the NX Glide, but with zippers in the back window.
8. A light bar for my front bumper
9. Misch Big Boy Brackets - these are still on my radar
10. Tuffy 2011+ JK Deluxe Security Deck Enclosure
Since I got the top and it is getting near "top off" weather, I went ahead and got the Harken Hoister installed.
I also got a magnetized LED that comes on when it senses motion, so when I open the tailgate, the light automatically comes on.
The Updated List
2. Under Seat Security (will get this put in with the brackets above)
3. Backup Camera
4. Cobra 75WXST (will have this put in when I add the backup camera)
5. Smittybilt Winch
6. Teraflex Big Rotot Kit
7. Side steps (it would make it easier for my girlfriend to get in the Jeep)
8. A light bar for my front bumper and a couple cube lights for the windshield pillars (still not sure I want a 50 inch light bar above the windshield, at least while the Jeep is the daily driver.)
9. Smittybilt Trail Jack Mount and Hi Lift Jack
10. Random accessories (there are always odd and ends I like to add to the Jeep, so I put this as a place holder for those types of items).
I will eventually add a rear bumper, but it doesn't make sense to put money in that before the items above. All in all, I am pretty happy with the current setup. I do want everything on the list above, but all of the necessities on my original list have been added, so I will add the items above as time and money are available. The first two listed items will probably be next up on the agenda since it will give me more space in the driver seat and extra storage inside the vehicle under the seat for when I have the back windows out. The backup camera would be higher on the list, but it is so expensive for what you get that it is hard for me to pull that trigger right now.